Faculty Development Programs
The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering aims at skill development of the faculty members with the cutting edge technologies and upgrading their knowledge in software/ hardware development and design. FDP is a specialized programme for career and skill development to acquire knowledge on latest software/hardware tools. The programme enables the participants to develop competence in understanding recent advances in research, to learn to improve ideologies and to improve presentation skills.
A list of FDPs is listed below as an initiative for improving skills of faculty members:
1. An AICTE funded Faculty Development Program (FDP) on A Graphical Programming Language LabVIEW And its Real Time Applications in Engineering.
2. A BPUT sponsored Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Introduction to MATLAB and Its Application in Engineering .
3. A Faculty Development Programme on COMSOL Multi physics for MEMS and Sensor Design
4. National Workshop on VLSI and Tanner EDA Tools in collaboration with Trident Techlabs
5. A Faculty Development Programme on Embedded systems and Design
The faculty members of the department are incessantly upgraded with the latest software and hardware knowledge to guide the students for project work and do research activities. The department constantly supports Faculty Development Programmes both inhouse as well as outside the college. An inhouse 15 day Faculty Development Programme on Embedded Systems and Design” was conducted on 15th May 2015 to 30th May 2015. The faculty members are trained in different domains like PROTEUS circuit design, PCB layout design and KEIL programming.
6. A Faculty Development Programme on LabView and MatLab
An intensive Faculty Development Programme was also conducted taking the interests of faculty members on MATLAB and LABVIEW during summer vacation. The faculty members are exposed to do hands on practice and handle small projects on MATLAB and LABVIEW. The FDP was conducted during 2nd May 2015 to 16th May 2015.